Monday, August 4, 2008

Quick Trip

Matt and I made a quick trip to Ohio last weekend for his cousin’s daughter Mandi’s wedding. We had a lot of fun and got to spend some time with family. Mandi looked so pretty. The Silvey clan (Matt, his parents, and I) were pretty tired the majority of the weekend. Sadly, I didn’t take many pictures I’ve posted three.

Matt's Great Aunt Erma was there. Erma has the thickest head of solid white hair. Seriously thick. And I commented to her on how thick her hair was, she giggled and said, "well its been there a really long time." I loved it.

This Friday I take the MPRE. And next Monday I start class. Matt starts at Murray State the following week. Yea!!!! For my last year of NSL!

My Father-in-Law and his sister Marilyn

Matt and his Aunt Marilyn


0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting