Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't worry there won't be a quiz or anything

Fran sent me this little questionnaire to do. Maybe Fran thought I had some free time, or I’ve gone too long without posting, or maybe she thinks I’m the only person that reads her blog :)

But anyhow… I thought it would be something fun to let everyone know some trivial knowledge about me, and let you all know that I’m still breathing.

4 Things I love about my husband:
1. His laugh!
2. His sensitive side.
3. His enthusiasm
4. His hugs and kisses.

4 TV shows I watch:
1. The Closer
2. Project Runway
3. In Plain Sight
4. House

4 Places I have been:
1. Costa Rica
2. Monaco
3. Bruges/Brussels, Belgium
4. France

4 Places I would like to go:
1. A lot of the Historical US landmarks, (Philadelphia, Boston, Drive the Pacific Coast Highway)
2.
Eisenberg, Austria

3. Scotland or Ireland
4. Australia

4 People who regularly email me:
1. John AND/or other classmates at Nashville School of Law
2. Monica
3. Ashley A.
4. Victoria Secret Catalog- they stalk me

4 Things I like to eat:
1. Strawberries
2. Fried plantains

3. Bread
4. Chips and Salsa


4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
1. November (when my class schedule lightens up)
2. May (when I finally graduate from law school and Matt gets his teaching license)
3. Christmas
4. When my niece and nephews come visit again.

4 People I tag:
who ever wants to.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting