Friday, May 8, 2009

let's hope I can tap into my daytime potential

Next week begins my Bar review, and I’m actually pretty pumped. I’m excited at the change and being able to sit in a law class during the day, when my brain hasn’t been completely fried by the day at work. Last week I took a test from the hours of 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. At the end of which, I just wanted to wave the white flag of defeat and I swear I heard a bugle playing taps for the expirations of the last few brain cells I depleted. The next day when I awoke from my exam hangover, I did begin to ponder about how terrible the 2 day Bar exam is going to be. The only solace I could find in the situation is that I will not be taking the exam at 6:30 p.m. after a full day at work. I’ll get to take it in the morning, while my mind is still fresh. For four years now, I’ve been taking difficult exams in the evening hours when most folks are comfortably at home unwinding from the day. Focusing on one thing is going to be a nice change.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting