Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The great pumpkin did not show up

Well, the great pumpkin didn't make it for Halloween. Its there, it just didn't entirely turn orange. Speaking of Halloween … it really snuck up on me this year. I had made plans to go have dinner with a friend that I haven't seen in a while, so we did that and had a really good time. And on Sunday I did house work mostly and tried to get caught up on some things.


I've started working as an attorney here at the office and I am completely thrown into trying to learn the ropes at the office and the court house. It's a lot to take in but I'm enjoying it. Friday we set up my little office and I'm still trying to get acquainted in it. I have a few clients and I have also been introduced in court and can cross the bar in the courtroom. You would think I would be totally excited about this because of all the hard work and law school and such. Well I am, but I was more excited not to have to sit in the gallery any more and observe. I sat in the gallery a few times last week and there were so many sick and hacking people around me I decided just to get up and leave. It wasn't worth trying to watch if I was going to catch H1N1.

On Monday Matt and I went to see Maroon 5. We were exhausted before the concert began, and we were real exhausted when it ended. But it was a good show and they sounded great live. It was quite fun for this old married couple :)

Nobody blink, it will be Thanksgiving before we know it!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting