Saturday, August 21, 2010

I quick pic


Margaux is growing like a weed... a mean flower. She is 1 month old now and we are getting the hang of things. The breastfeeding is going pretty well. It is definitely hard, but we are sticking with it at least to 12 weeks. Then I'll re-evaluate. My mother says if I can make it till then, I'll be going good. I'm not so sure. Margaux wakes up two times a night, once at about 12 and then again about 3 or 4. She fights sleep sometimes. She'll doze off and then catch herself falling asleep and let out a wail. This could be why her fussiest time of day is 7-9 p.m., but in the mornings she is a happy little monkey. She is such a little blessing

I have to go back to work for two days next week. I have some court cases that I have to attend to. I also have some the next week too. This is WAY TOO EARLY to be working. My baby is only going to be 5 weeks old. This totally bums me. But I'm going to be rushing home just as soon as I can.

Oh well... the boss will be calling for my attention very soon.
Here's a picture of the gorgeous girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is right. if you make 12 weeks you can make it a year. The first few weeks are the hardest because you are both learning each other. Try to learn the side laying nursing as soon as possible if you're tired. It'll make all the difference in the world. Oh and find a good website for breastfeeding support. Some of those ladies are incredibly inspirational and supportive.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!! Congrats again you 2. I know you must be ridiculously busy. Miss you guys, and glad everything is going well. <3 erica

 

Template by Best Web Hosting