Thursday, September 23, 2010

The latest and greatest from the other half

Shelby has been really busy, and hasn't been able to update the blog like she used to.  I, however, am really busy but always on the laptop.  Here is what's new: Margaux has grown!  She gained 4 pounds and 3 inches in length, and her lung power has increased 10 fold.  She is smiling and reacting to us, which makes daddy really happy!  Dr. says she has a small head, which she gets from me (I have a pea head), but could grow into an enormous tater like her mother has.  Shelby is back at work most days, and probably would like to have more maternity time off.  Life is hectic and wonderful both, and this semester is flying by.  Got the email that they are sending me the diploma for my master degree.  Woo Hoo.  Still the second smartest in the house, but a very close second.   More updates soon.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting