Monday, October 25, 2010

My little pumpkin!

So here are a few pictures of Margaux in a pumpkin patch near my parents house.

Also I have a few projects that I've finished.
First this is Margaux's candy bucket/can. Yes I essentially bedazzled a paint can.


Next I made Margaux some baby leg warmers out of women's knee high socks. I love them! I decided to try this and I'm so glad it worked out. otherwise I was going to order them from etsy. They keep her legs warm and it is still easy to get to the diaper. I have the black pair to do and I'm looking for something in pink.

I can't wait to post picture of her in her first Halloween costume made by mom!

1 comments:

Lindsey Carney said...

Love the leg warmers. She's really growing! I'm finally up to 4 hours of sleep at night, and you're right, I do feel like a new woman!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting