Monday, January 10, 2011

My little Jumping Bean!

Now that Margaux has been introduced to the jumparoo she can enjoy at least a good hour of jumping. She is a jumping fool. She is so proud of herself, has tons of fun, feels independent, and gets out some energy.
I was cleaning out a closet in our TV room this weekend and she found it absolutely hilarious when I would get down on her level and peek out from behind some little shelves I had pulled out. Her laugh is instant sunshine for my soul! She truly is a happy baby the majority of the time. We took her to Loews this weekend and one of the sales people commented that we had one of the happiest babies he'd ever seen.


Jumping Bean from Shelby Silvey on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen Luther said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Unknown said...

she is soo cute!!! When did Marguax start recognizing her name? I'm curious because Mady hasn't yet.. :) I love babies giggles! Mady giggles all the time!! yay for happy babies :D

 

Template by Best Web Hosting