Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Projects Projects Everywhere (Part 1)

So seeing that we actually had no plans weekend before last, I was able to get some house work done and work on some of the many little projects I have going. Here are a few:

Garden Flag

Since we finished (finally) our landscaping, I have been wanting to make a garden flag for our front entrance. So I picked up this hand towel at the dollar tree for you guessed it $1.


I little iron on hem tape, left over craft felt from a girls night project a few months ago, and some time to hand stitch an “S” on and presto! Monogramed garden flag.

I already have some ideas for making another one for Halloween.

Stepping stone

For Margaux's first birthday Auntie Mo got Margaux a kit to make a stepping stone and she and I finally got around to making it. Pay no attention to how many fingers my child has. We decided to make it more impressionistic. You try making a clean handprint of a one year old.


Now over Labor Day weekend we weren't at home as much and all that house work went to crap! Bummer! More Project posts to come!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting