Tuesday, June 2, 2009

And to think, I thought I'd have more free time.

Postings will be infrequent and probably regarding random things for the next few weeks.

Bar review is pretty time consuming, but if you look I’ve added a new little ticker that counts down to the Bar exam. I thought that I would have free time by not working, but that was obviously a mistake. I’m in bar review from 9-12:30 then I get home about 1:30, go to the gym, get my butt home and study/review/take practice exam questions from about 3 to 6 or 7 pm. Right now I’m adding review material to my ipod so I can listen to it while I’m at the gym or whenever.

Matt is working on the farm A LOT. They have been cutting hay for a few days now. He has a sunburned neck, forearms, top of feet (because he wears chaco sandals for almost everything despite my warnings that one day he is going to lose a toe), and two lobster knee caps.

I’ll leave you with a picture of one of the calves. They are getting so big. Until next time…

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting