Tuesday, July 6, 2010

38 Weeks

38 weeks
Closer view of the big-o-belly

Hope everyone had a good safe Fourth of July. Matt and I had a pretty laid back day. We had lunch with my family on the 3rd and watched the fireworks downtown that night with a fellow lawyer and his great kids. The fourth we spent time with Matt's family. Baby's still in the belly. I have to pee all the time and I've definitely got some aches and pains, but not too much longer now. She's still moving around quite a bit. I'm dying to see what she looks like. Will she look like me or Matt or someone completely unexpected? I've been sleeping really hard lately. Of course I wake up to make a bathroom trip or two, but I usually zonk back out. The bad part about it is the pain in my feet when they hit the ground. They aren't really swollen, just a little, but they definitely hurt. As well as my knee, my hips, my back and the sharp pains in my side and elsewhere occasionally (see what I mean about aches and pains). Hopefully when we go to the doctor this week, it will look like I'm getting closer. There are a few days that aren't exactly the best for Margaux to show up, so that will probably be when I go into labor. Hopefully we will have more exciting news here soon.

***Also, my friend Beth took some maternity photos and they are posted on her blog: bird's eye photography

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting