Saturday, April 23, 2011

Little Pudding is 9 months!


She is pulling up all by herself and standing. Most mornings when I go in to get her she is standing up and jumping with excitement. She will transition from laying down to sitting up on her own. She will also sit there and play with toys. She crawls more now and loves to go after the cat. The remote and Mommy and Daddy’s cell phones are the best toys ever! Margaux loves water and would rather eat food and drink water than have formula now a days. She laughs and cackles at the most unexpected things. We were in Toys R Us the other day and Matt and I started bouncing a ball back and forth. The child got hysterical. So of course we now own a bouncy ball. She loves other children. She still can’t play with them but loves to watch.

I've really been wanting to take some spring
pictures of Margaux and I finally got
a a chance last weekend. This one was one of my favorites!

She had her 9 month check up and she is a tall drink of water. She is 30 inches tall putting her in the 96 percentile for height. She is 21.5 lbs putting her in the 90 percentile for weight. She is close to the size her daddy was at a year old. I knew she was getting big because she is KILLING my back. I really need to start using the stroller and baby carrier more often to spare me some pain.

She is growing wonderfully. And I’m so happy to see her thriving. She has the best sense of humor and I’m thrilled everyday to see her grow and progress. It’s been a wonderful 9 months and I can’t wait to see her new developments.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting