Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My little Ham!


I have been dying for Margaux to get big enough for me to piddle around with taking pictures of her. I had a good time with her christmas photo, but now she really does some cute things that I can capture.
Anyhow, this was a practice session when she was fussy one afternoon. She loves being outside and she apparently loves the camera so you can't tell that only moments before she was a pill. My mother bought this old doll bed at a yard sale. It was gross and she cleaned it up and showed it to me. I admit, I thought I was going to hate it. Why you ask. I heard yard sale and was expecting not to like it. However... She did really good on this find. I love it! I think it is really charming. It has an antique sticker of a bear on the side that you can't see in the photos. I'm excited about trying some more pictures using this adorable prop with a lot of character. My child has a lot of character too so it is a good match.


1 comments:

Mary Ellen Luther said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! Love her necklace too!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting