Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial day and Margaux!

Well, over Memorial Day I shucked responsibility (because I really should have stayed home and got some things done) and went to visit my friend Beth before she gives birth to baby Elyza. I think she is going to go early. Not real early, but like a week early. I’ll be jealous if she does. Margaux stayed right up to her due date little stinker. And speaking of jealous. I totally miss being pregnant. I enjoyed being pregnant. Well… up until the last 2 weeks. Maybe I’ll be ready to go there again soon, but not too soon. I’d really like to not be in our current house when we have another baby. We barely have enough room as it is.

Beth and I introduced Margaux to the swimming pool for the first time. It was kind of a dry run for our beach trip coming up. She LOVED the pool. I sat on the steps with her and she splashed and slapped and giggled. Beth twirled around in the water in front of her and she found that quite funny.

Margaux is also showing signs of her top two teeth. She may actually have enough to eat a piece of her first birthday cake. She is crawling around the house like a champ. She has mastered the two stairs we have in our house. She is in need of restricter plates on her walker she’s moving so fast. She is standing alone for short periods of time. She terrorizes the cats if she can get a hold of one, pulling out handfuls of fur or yanking their tails. She says go go. I think she is focused on the last part of her name, which she hears really often. She has a FIERCE pinch. Oh Lord she can pinch. She tries to eat anything off the floor. She often gets told No NO. If it is for trying to put something in her mouth, she will shove it in there real quick and look at you like “what?”. And she hates the security sweep of her mouth for foreign objects. Margaux will probably be getting a new car seat after we return from vacation. She is so big and long that the newborn carrier just won’t do. And to end this little summary of Margaux lately… She and her Daddy are enjoying some quality time together this summer since he is out for summer break. He has been soaking up some snuggles!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting