Saturday, October 29, 2011

Award! Good thing there is no runner up or they would totally take it back.


Thanks to my good friend Fran and Mary, I have received my very 1st Blog Award!
It is the Liebster Blog Award!
What is this you ask?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to an up and coming blogger who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.To keep this award going, pass the award along to 5 other new deserving bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love, too!

*Disclaimer!! I can't say that I'm following the rules to the fullest, but I do have some favorite blogs that I'd love to share with some folks. So I'll here's my attempt to participate.

Here are my 5 blogs:

1. Holli- Simply Absurd

Holli is my cousin and I love her dearly. She has a wonderful writing style and a unique sense of humor. She probably wants to kill me for the lack of grammar in my posts. She is blunt, straight forward, a geek, and down to earth. She had a baby not long after I had Margaux. Her baby Vivian is gorgeous and happy. Their family has traveled a road with bumps and turns. One of which was a heart condition that Vivian was born with. But this family is strong. And the family will be one more strong this spring with a new baby boy on the way!


Beth is my close friend from college. We laugh together, cry together, vent, and contemplate the challenges of motherhood and life on a weekly basis. She takes wonderful photos and shares them on her blog. She is a mother of a beautiful baby girl and an art teacher.


Lindsey and I have known each other for many years. We went to high school and played basketball together. She has a beautiful son name Hudson whom joined them from Russia. She also has a surprise blessing named Hollynn who just turned 1. Lindsey makes a living doing what she loves. She trains horses and gives riding instruction to youth.


I met Mary and Mark when I was in college. Mary was in a sorority and so was I. Both of our husbands are in the same fraternity. Mary also has a baby around a month younger than Margaux. She loves to host and share about her family. She too is expecting another little one any day now.

5. Matt-Silvey Farms

Well, I know this guy pretty well and he'd be super bummed if I didn't tap him. He will occasionally get on a kick and post and update about things on the farm. We are so busy and he works so hard so sometimes there is quite a span between posts. I appreciate all that he does for my family.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I find it hard to believe you posted my blog on here! haha I never update my blog I suck at it!! But maybe now I'll be more wanting to do it now that I know I'm in your top 5 haha!!!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting