Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Crafting

Spoiler Alert if your last name is Cole and you are my friend do not look at this until Sunday.

Of course I have been crafting for some of our Christmas/baby presents and Holiday decor this year. And just like the last time I made a quilt as a gift for someone I have told my Husband if I mention making Christmas presents for people next year have me start in June or July or tell me "No". 

Here is a picture of the basic day one of a wall hanging I made for a friend. and the second is a finished product minus ribbon I added for hanging it. I saw the idea on Pinterest and then saw where another friend made one that turned out so cute. I figured my friend would really like this and it only took me two afternoons to finish. If you notice, one ball is blank. She is expecting a girl in February and that one is reserved for her.



This is an advent calendar for Margaux. Right now she is still too small so I'm using it for Christmas cards  this year. The sucker is huge. I was not expecting it to be so big. I painted clothespins covered them with ribbon, and glued them to what was left of a drawer front from where we made Margaux's changing table out of an old dresser. This had started out as a girls night project idea, but now I know that it is WAY too time consuming for a single girls night. 


Spoiler Alert if your name is Beth and you have an adorable little girl don't look at this because you are getting something similar.

These are some headbands and ear warmers for another friend that is expecting a girl. I got on a bow making frenzy one evening because I didn't think Margaux had enough color variety in her bows. Lets just say she is now stocked up!



0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting