Friday, December 2, 2011

In addition to warm ears, I also have a warm neck


I really like scarves. Infinity scarves in particular. I just think they are so easy and instantly add so much to a simple outfit. Last year after I had Margaux and was still way to big for how long she had been out of my body I made one. Let's just say I did not bounce back quickly and I still have at least 5 lbs before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. Anyhow, my wardrobe left a lot to be desired and I just needed a little something to spruce it up so I made this houndstooth one.



This year I saw a leopard one that was paired with some great solid colored shirts and was inspired to make another one. I'm in love with it and wear it on a regular basis. I always feel so chic in it.



source: http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/2011/10/color-of-day-green.html#more

**Please excuse the lack of make-up. It was a lazy weekend at the office.
 But I still feel put together in my jeans, Tee and scarf!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting