Saturday, January 28, 2012

A tad bit late


So it’s long over due because next week is the beginning of February, but here is the post about our Christmas. I had a HORRIBLY stressful Christmas this year. My sister and her family were in from out of town and although I enjoy seeing my niece and nephews it is always a little tough running back and forth to see them. And then there is the normal Holiday shin-digs and get-togethers that take place. It was too much this year. I will not have another Christmas like this one again if I can help it. On top of it all… My parents lost their precious dachshund on Christmas day.
Marguax had a great Christmas. She loved her gifts. She hated Santa. She pointed at him and said, “NO” “no no” and “don’t touch”. She did learn to say “Ho Ho Ho” by the end of it all. She had the best time playing with the family and getting to stay up later than usual.
Here are some pictures of her from the Holidays.








0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting