Thursday, July 5, 2012

Another Beach Success


Well, I personally had not planned to go on a beach trip this year, but my husband had other plans. So we made a pretty late in the game decision to go to Panama City Beach Florida. I haven’t been there since I was in 8th grade. Well, I have to say that I really did enjoy it and they have made the area much more family friendly. We had a great but way too short trip.
Margaux really enjoys the beach and water a lot. We were at the beach right before a tropical storm hit so the water was a bit rough. Margaux got pulled away from me once and I dove on my knees after her. She jumped up and said, “ Let’s do it again Momma!” I was not so excited about a do over. I have never been able to get Margaux to take a nap on the beach but this year she did. She played herself out. She must have worked up an appetite too. Most of the time I have a hard time getting her to eat, but after a morning at the beach when I walked up to the counter at tropical smoothie she said, “I’d like macaroni and a pickle.” After many trips to the pool and the beach I’m proud to say there was no sunburned baby. Daddy on the other hand got roasted.
Margaux  also experienced meeting a parrot. She was not a fan. It would squawk  and she would jump and look really scared. She also rode a carousel for the first time. She has mentioned it everyday since. She’s a HUGE fan.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting