Monday, October 8, 2012

30 weeks


30 Weeks with Baby Boy

Well... here it is 10 weeks and counting. I go to the doctor next week and I have worked all weekend to start making room in our bedroom for the bassinet and some of baby boys things. I'm going to keep at it because I know as bad as I ache now... Unfortunately... I'm probably going to ache worse in the next few weeks.
I have been way more emotional this pregnancy and I think some parts of it are due to increased discomfort so early. Belly and "My your big" comments have bothered me tremendously. I've bit my tongue, but the lady at the court house that said, "I can't imagine what your going to look like in 10 more weeks," almost got a taste of the attitude I'm controlling. Most the time I just say "yeah... I'm big" and keep going. I hate the question, "When are you due?" because I never know if the next response is going to make me want to punch someone. I wonder if the District Attorney would make me burn my one Pre-trial diversion if I did?
Margaux on left/ Baby Boy on right

1 comments:

Lindsey Carney said...

I think you look great!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting