Monday, October 22, 2012

Grand Tour

As some of you know we are in the process of building a house. On my facebook page I have posted several pictures of the building process. The amount of decisions have been overwhelming this week. I think I finally have chosen where all the plugs, switches, and lights should be. All of these decisions made while trying to consider and picture cabinets we don't have, ovens we don't have, beds, furniture, and appliances we don't have. And all their placements of course. whew! It was a lot. On Friday I had the mission of finding bathtubs and a fireplace. Bath tubs... check. Fireplace... I'll have a check next to it by monday. Today we looked at TV's and gadget for placing the TV above the fireplace. Had to get the dimensions for whatever size TV we might plan to have one day. Then we went to look at flooring and prices for hardwood and tile. Now... to decide which rooms to put those two in and how much will it all cost, and will it be in our budget?


Anyhow... here is the grand tour as of this evening.



Tour of the house in progress from Shelby Silvey on Vimeo.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting