Friday, December 19, 2008

You have to love Tennessee winter weather.

Monday my HUGE exam was canceled because of an impending ICE STORM. Well the storm part was disappointing because, basically all we got was a glaze early Tuesday morning. But that was enough for me to seriously bust my butt on our front porch. I’m talking major soreness and bruising folks.

Today is Friday and it is 66 degrees! People are wearing t-shirts for goodness sakes. Oh… and the gale force winds that blew this warm weather in ripped a piece of metal flashing off our roof, which made a terrible racket all morning. Good thing I was already up due to roaring and whistling that was already going on.

I’m sure next weekend when Matt and I make our pilgrimage to meet my sister half way in between Texas and Tennessee, the weather will again be a toss up.

Other happenings: my test will loom over my head for yet another weekend. I was thoroughly amazed when the dry cleaner was able to remove a spot from the brand new silk shirt I love. And things have been looking up around the Silvey household. Matt got wonderful grades and so far I’ve done well this semester too.

Hope every one is planning on having a wonderful Christmas!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting