Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ugg! (describing my mood, not my foot wear)

Matt is now a graduate student! I don’t fully understand the logistics of it all, but I know that he is now classified as a Graduate student at Murray State, and he will be getting graduate hours for his course work this semester. We are all very excited.

There’s really not a lot of other news going on at our house. I’m still working away at my last few credit hours of law school and beginning the application to the bar process. I only have two exams left in order to graduate. One exam is the first of February and the other is the last of April. Matt will be beginning his student teaching in a few days.

The Silvey’s are working away. Trying to make progress towards the goals we’ve set. At Some points it’s more overwhelming than others, but hey... at least its almost over. Right?!?!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting