Friday, January 30, 2009

tomorrow is supposed to be warm...

Well, Matt’s first week of student teaching was kind of low key. It iced, then it snowed and Matt has gone to school, but there hasn’t been any children, so he’s used the time to get acquainted with where they are at in their courses.

The ice and snow looked absolutely beautiful out at our house. I love how everything glistens in the daylight.

I got an unexpected day off of work, and also from school on Wed. I used that day to due some much needed cleaning on the bedroom. Basically things had gotten way out of hand and it seemed my closet got sick and threw up clothes all over floor. During the project I have come to the conclusion that I have WAY too many clothes. I thinned things out a bit, but I really need to part with quite a bit more. But the room is now clean and relaxing.

Matt and I don’t have big weekend plans. We are going to begin our exciting weekend off by going to the library this evening, studying and working on the shop (Matt’s old store) on Saturday, and watching the super bowl and recharging our batteries for the week on Sunday.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting