Monday, October 19, 2009

I Passed! then I worked till I passed out!

There's no other way to celebrate PASSING THE BAR EXAM, like taking on a little home improvement project. That's right! I passed the Bar exam! No more school, No more studying, now begins a whole new part of my life that doesn't have written tests looming in the future.

Well, the party animals that Matt and I are, we decided to rip out the carpet in the front room and hallway and replace it. It's nothing fancy, but it is so much better than the dirty stained carpet that we did have. All the trims haven't been completed, but for the most part here is what it looks like now (Sorry I didn't take any before pictures).

I figured I needed to go ahead and take a picture of it now before I fill the room with all my crap. I'm actually going to try not to put all the junk back in there and weed things out. I figure now's the time.

Here is Hans saying goodbye to the old carpet.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting