Sunday, January 3, 2010

We had a happy holiday and are hoping for a good new year!

Well we had a wonderful Christmas this year. It came up on me pretty quick and I feel like I didn't get near the things done I had wanted too, but we had a good one. This year I sewed Matt and I Christmas Stockings. My Aunt embroidered our names on them for me. When I went to drop them off, my Grandmother said that I must have been expecting quite a lot in my stocking because they were huge! I think they turned out pretty dang cute.

I'll have to make another one next year for the baby. Oh, yeah… You heard me. Matt and I are expecting our first baby this summer. I'm a little over 12 weeks and have started feeling much better. I'm less tired than I was and I pinpointed a prenatal vitamin as the culprit for some of my nausea . We are super excited. We've heard the heartbeat and seen the little peanut on an ultrasound. As soon as it popped up on the screen, I said, "Oh look Matt! It already has your pot belly!" and he returned with, "Oh yeah… Well it has your enormous head!" but everything looked good. Baby is growing. As soon as I have a belly worth sharing, I'll post a picture. Right now I mostly just look chubby.

Matt and I wish everyone a wonderful 2010! It's going to be a big year for us!

2 comments:

Your Favorite Redhead said...

OH MY GOSH!!! that is soo wonderful!! i was just getting ready to comment on how amazingly adorable the stockings were and then you ADDED to the awesomeness! congratulations!
and may i suggest birthing classes that include breathing techniques...ya know, just in case the epidural doesn't work!

The Baggetts said...

oh Shelby!!! That's so exciting!!!!! Congratulations to you and Matt!!!!!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting