Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pink or Blue???

Well… as I mentioned earlier, we went on the 23rd of Jan. to see what the baby's gender was. But the baby was quite shy and modest. It kept its little legs crossed, or covered the business area with its little hands. I did jumping jacks, ran around the little room, bent down and touched my toes, did yoga positions, I think I pulled a muscle. I was definitely tired, but the baby did not turn or move, or uncover. So after 30 minutes, we rescheduled to go back and try again. Matt was dying to know, and then I had to reschedule, my reschedule. Oh the agony of being so close to knowing.

Today was the retry, and I prepped with a cup of coffee (guess who might have trouble sleeping tonight) and juice. Well it didn't take long this time before SHE showed us the important place. That's right… It's a girl! I was very wrong in my boy prediction. She covered up a few more times with her little hands, but we got a clear view. Matt and I are having a little girl. I've got my fingers crossed for some red hair!!

Here's some pictures, I can't tell what from what in most of them but I'll do my best.


Profile of the baby

Baby laying on her head, with her legs crossed above her.

1 comments:

Mary Ellen Luther said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so excited you are having a girl!!!!!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting