Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

Man we have had quite a bit of it this winter. Weekend before last we had bout 6 inches of solid thick snow. Then it warmed up. Now the rain the weather man called for became at least 2 inches of wet, slushy snow.

Matt out with his babies in the first snow

the second snow


Matt and I went to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky last weekend. It was quite beautiful and we had a wonderful time. Matt spent time with his Dad at an antique gun convention, and I spent time in the lodge's pool. It was what I was really looking forward to doing. Oh, It was great to swim around and really get my legs moving. I think I need to look into a short membership back at the Y so I can have access to a pool. I thought that a bathing suit was going to be depressing, but I was pleasantly surprised. reason 1- I have a belly with an excuse! reason 2- the girls haven't looked this good since I was in high school. But I'm sure if you ask me again in June or July when I'm closer to the due date, I might have a different opinion.

the view from our room at Lake Cumberland

Next weekend we will be going out of town too. Matt has been dying to go snowboarding, of course I can't. But the man is itching to be able to go down a slope. I figure that we should do it now because who knows what we are going to be able to do, and not do, in the next few months.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting