Wednesday, April 14, 2010

developments



Well, I'm now a little over 26 weeks pregnant and we have less than 100 days until baby Margaux's due date. As you can see the belly is getting bigger and bigger by the day now. When I lay down I can see my belly jump when she punches or kicks and I can also see it protrude and morph shape as she presses against it from the inside. The second picture is taken on the same day, but after I got dressed for work. I thought it would be good to have one with my face in the picture. Its funny how different outfits make the belly look different.
You can also tell we have started working on her room. I love it. very clean and calm. we have a hodgepodge of furniture and none of it matches, but I don't care at all. A friend gave me the crib and I love it. I also have the dresser from my room when I was little, a dresser that is being changed into a changing table, and a cabinet that is being modified into an armoire type thing. I'll post pictures when I'm closer to being finished. But I've made a promise to myself that I'm not going to start on any more baby projects till I get the house back in order from the hardwood floor project. Otherwise, I'll start 10 new projects and not have one done.

I registered for baby stuff last week. I wasn't sure I was even going to register for anything, but people told me I should. Most of my friends know more about what items are good to have than I do. So I mostly registered for necessities, diapers, bottles, pacifiers and nursing related items. Oh, and some extra crib sheets (I've been told you'll want extras) but some how I managed to scan a pot holder while I was looking for a friends wedding gift on the same trip. Funny, I kept trying to purposely scan desitin and saline, but it wouldn't let me. Now target won't let me sign on online and take it off. So if anyone looks up my registry, sorry about the random pot holder. I'm sure its beautiful and great, I have no idea what it looks like.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting