Friday, May 14, 2010

Under 10 weeks!

30 weeks

Margaux and I are getting bigger and bigger every week now. She really wiggles in there now, and sometimes the way it feels makes me a little sick to my stomach for a second. The aches have started to pop up occasionally. Sometimes in my back, sometimes in my feet or knees, but they go away. I've also noticed a bit of puffiness in my feet on certain days, but not all day everyday. Usually if its hot, or humid and I'm out walking around a lot.

There is all kinds of good news lately.

First- I passed the 3 hour glucose tolerance test!!! No gestational diabetes for me and Magoo (one of her nicknames that Matt and I have been using alot). I was VERY relieved. Before I got pregnant I was not a fan of needles due to a bad experience, but the pregnancy has definitely cured me of that. I'm seriously fine with having my blood drawn now.

Second- She is going to have a lot of friends! Some of her friends are already here, and some will be joining her in a few months. Quite a few friends are also expecting. Congratulations to all my friends and their families. May we all have healthy babies!

Bad news- Hans the fat cat has learned not only how to get in the crib, but discovered the awesomeness of the bouncy seat. I opened her room up for a few minutes last night and walked in to find him in her crib, in her bouncy seat that I had tried to hide from him in there. He was laid up under the dangle-y things just looking at me with a face of complete comfort.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting