Friday, May 27, 2011

Looking forward

We are so looking forward to the long weekend coming up. I feel like we have been going going going and I’m looking forward to some home time. I’ve got quite a to-do list prepared and if I get a few of the items on that list done, I’ll be a happy momma.

I’ve been trying to get together some ideas for Margaux’s first birthday coming up in July. I’m really trying to not let things get out of hand. I started with a guest list, then I looked at it and freaked and re did it. Part of me wants to invite everyone and their mom to celebrate my sweet girl, and another part of me realizes she’s not going to know if we even had a party or not. Therefore, I shouldn’t make it an adult party more for me and my friends. I’ve decided to invite a couple friends with kiddos, some close friends, and the grandparents. And honestly they don’t even have to bring any presents. My house is small and Lord knows the child is not in need of anything. The past year with her has been the best gift ever!

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting