Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my little addiction... to crafting.

I led a craft night with some girlfriends last week and had a fun time. My friend Amelia was really nice and let us meet at her house. I definitely did not haveenough room for us to spread out to do the craft. We made colorful summer wreaths. The fabric was super bright and we embellished with felt flowers, buttons, and ribbon. I think we all had a good time. The decoration on the wreaths can be changed out easily and I have one I have changed out numerous times on my front door made out of burlap. Here are some of the girls from the groups post on their blogs. FRAN and MARY.
I'm not sure what we might do next time if the girls are interested in doing another crafty night, but I have few more ideas banked.
Speaking of crafty things... here is a picture of a few of the things I've made lately.


Ice Cream Cone Tee for size 24 months

One of my bestest of friends is having a baby in June and here is the quilt I made her. This picture was taken right before I finished it up. Of course my friend cried when she opened the present!
Can't wait to meet baby Elyza!

Another gift for Elyza. A personalized toy bin.

Fabric flower pin for Elyza's mom to wear at her baby shower.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen Luther said...

Cute, cute, cute!
What did you use to cut your letters for toy bin?

Matt and Shelby said...

I purchased my own little cutting device!!! similar to a cricut. I used it and cut it out of black vinyl like uppercase living and then but the vinyl on the bin. Maybe a craft night project some time?

Mary Ellen Luther said...

Definitely a craft night project!!!!!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting