Sunday, July 24, 2011

Margaux's party


Margaux had her first birthday party this weekend and well… we survived. We had an outdoor party on the new deck/pavilion. It was a huge and stressful project to get the deck built as well as all the other projects that needed to be finished up. But everything around the house looks really nice. The deck is great. We are going to enjoy it a lot. Especially when it cools off in a few months. I’ve got some ideas for some get togethers.

We had it early in the day trying to beat the heat. Margaux had the best time. She absolutely loves being with all the other children. Everyone fed the goats and took a spin in the new wagon Margaux received from her Nannie and Grandpa. I’m pretty sure my mother was pulling around 70 pounds in that wagon at one point. Nannie’s arm is going to be hurting tomorrow. Margaux loves the wagon. In fact, she cried last night when I took her out of it in order to go in and prepare for bed. She has loved all the new toys and books. My child LOVES books. We hung up all the swings and the kids enjoyed some swinging. I made a photo backdrop for the kids to take pictures in. Matt and I still need to have our picture taken in it.


It was a fun and festive day.


0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting