Friday, July 8, 2011

cousins


Margaux's cousins recently came into town for a long visit. My sisters kids visited for 3 weeks and I had a wonderful time with them. They always seem to have a great time in TN too. Margaux loved them to death. She giggled and played. She loved my niece and would let her tote and hold her.Matt, Margaux and I tried to get to my parents to spend as much time as we could with them before they go back to Texas, grow another foot and come back next summer. We rode the gator, we rode the mini motor bike, we fished with my nephew, and I spent some quality time with my niece who is now 13 and growing into a wonderful young lady. She and I painted pottery, shopped, and saw a play. The month of June was totally crazy. We were on vacation for a week, the kids were in town for 3 weeks, 3 of the other attorney were on vacation for a week and I was the only attorney at the office, and... BAM! Its July! My house is a wreck for lack of cleaning because of all the running around and craziness, but totally worth it.

here are some photos.


Margaux and Peyton

All the cousins

Me with my fish!
I don't like to touch them

Dinner time

Parker and Peyton in the field on the minibike

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting