Saturday, August 8, 2009

I told you I'd be back

Okay, so the big quiz is now behind me and my Dad said I haven't be updating my bogg so here I am. The Bar exam. It was horrible, that is all I really have to say about it. I was really hoping after all the studying I would have some sort of idea. Well… No. Not at all. I also haven’t got back to a normal routine yet.
A few days after the big quiz, Matt, My parents, my niece, my two nephews and I went on our very first trip to Holiday World. It was so much fun folks. The wooden roller coasters are definitely going to keep a lot of chiropractors in business, but seriously fun. After torturing my spine and neck on 3 of the coasters, we hit the water park. It was a blast. I had the best time on the slides. I learned that my 6ft 6inch, well over 200lb Dad is the best partner when it comes to a waterslide. Basically, his large frame gathers a lot of momentum and really flings you around a waterslide. It was a really good trip.

We have new friends at our home.

First we got Peppermint (white face) and Snickers (brown face).

















And then about a month and half later we got Hannah Montana and Sally Pearl.



















The sheep came from the 4-H market lamb project. Matt's Dad was a judge, but he was (and still is) on crutches and he needed an assistant. That is why you will see my handsome husband walking around in the pictures. Matt's family had a pretty large sheep operation before the cows took over. Matt even showed in the State Sheep show, and the national North American Livestock Expedition. Anyhow, the little girl that showed Hannah, painted her hoof’s with nail polish, Pink glitter nail polish. Therefore… her name is Hannah Montanna. If you look at the hoofs in the picture above you can see the sparkles.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting