Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yes the sheep have on Party hats.

Aren’t the sheep sweet and festive? I thought it would be funny to put party hats on them... and was it ever. Sally Pearl pranced around with hers on. Hannah keep pulling hers down over one eye like an eye patch.We laughed and laughed. I tried to put one on Hans (fat cat), who managed to get it on the front of his face. He was all confused and walked around backwards thinking he could back himself out of it, like he does when he crams himself in a paper shopping bag. Biscuit thought it was a new toy and destroyed hers with excitement. It was a lot of fun and giggles for the 1 dollar cost of party hats.

I’m back at work now. I wasn’t exactly planning on going back to work so soon after the bar exam, but here I am. I wasn’t thrilled about it. But as my first payday after returning draws near, I’m starting to feel better about it :) This weekend is Matt’s Birthday Extravaganza Part II. I have planned a little getaway that fulfills a request Matt has made a couple of times. I’ll have to give you the scoop on it next week. Speaking of the birthday boy. Matt started back to school this week. He wasn’t able to get a teaching job this year, so he will be substitute teaching and continuing on his masters. He’ll actually be done in the spring if all goes well with his thesis. As far as me, they have pushed back the release date for the bar exam results another week. So I won’t find out until October 16th. Also… I found out that the school messed up on my transcript and final GPA calculation. They fixed it, and I’m getting a new transcript. It bumped me up 2 places, and everyone keeps reminding me how they could care less, they were just glad to graduate. But, by golly, I care. I worked hard for my grades and I want that little piece of paper to reflect every bit of that. So now… I graduated 23rd in my class of 139 (even if no one else cares and I happen to fail the bar exam).

What’s that you say?

You want to know how the pumpkins are doing? The pumpkins are doing great. Check em’ out.

* If you click the Gr8 pumpkin label you can see all the post together and look at the progress they've made


0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting