Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Half way

Well, baby Margaux is moving around like crazy now. I can't believe just a few weeks ago I only felt her move once or twice and now it is all day long. I went to a Zumba class and had a great time with a group of girl friends last week. The next day, Margaux did her own Zumba. All day.

We had her 20 week ultrasound about 2 weeks ago and were amazed at all the things you can see. Nose, lens of the eye, brain, 4 chambers of the heart, etc. She looks healthy and right on track. She has my feet. I'll have to scan the picture, but let's just say, she is definitely going to be cursing shoe designers when she's grown. They are pretty big, and she has my long toes. Monkey toes.

Matt still talks to her most everyday. He also bought her a snowboard. Yes, a snowboard. I have to admit, it's pretty dang cute. But he has been instructed that his next purchase needs to be something that can be used within a year of her birth. I have a little journal I've been writing to her in, telling her what all has been going in anticipation of her arrival and how much we already love her. I've also been taking pictures of the belly about every 2 weeks. I've been including more information about my pregnancy since we found out she's a she. I figure she might find it more useful one day than say a boy would have. Here is the 20 weeks shot of me and my growing belly.

There is so much to be done around the house, but luckily we have plenty of time. And slowly but surely, we are seeing progress. At least the weather is starting to look up.

1 comments:

Your Favorite Redhead said...

a snowboard?! haha! that's awesome. men and their "baby" purchases...

 

Template by Best Web Hosting