Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yard sale wreath

My mother yard sales and she bought a bag of christmas decorations that I would not have looked twice at. I must have said I would take them for some reason because my dad brought them down to my house one day a few weeks ago. So I sifted through the bag and found strands of pearls that you are supposed to put on the tree. Here was my idea inspired my something I had seen on pinterest.

I had some burlap covered wreath forms left over from a previous girls night project. A little wrapping. Some hot glue. And topped off with a ribbon. Seeing that it does not scream Christmas I anticipate it will be hanging in the house for quite a while.

1 comments:

Lindsey Carney said...

That is really cute! I wish I had just one crafty bone in my body. Loved the head band/ear warmers too

 

Template by Best Web Hosting