Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Ha-OWL-oween!


Margaux loved this Halloween. She still didn't really know what all was going on, but she knew to chase her little friend Sophia (aka Ladybug) from the wagon to the door.
I love the face she is making at Wes!!
My owl and her daddy with the loot!
and to rhyme with loot, Margaux is such a Hoot!


On Saturday we visited with my parents and my side of the family, and on Sunday we dressed up for Matt's family. Margaux ran around with so much excitement. I can't wait till see what she does next year.

1 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, how stinking cute. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 

Template by Best Web Hosting