Thursday, November 20, 2008

My friend Fran sent me this today, so I thought I'd play along

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a Scrooge!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new email that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send to a whole bunch of people you know, including the person that sent it to you...Tis the season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, Matt and I are trying to go greener for the Holidays, so we will be using newspaper a lot this year for the family presents.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial pre-lit

3. When do you put up the tree? around Thanksgiving sometimes before sometimes after

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years or a little after. Matt loves the tree, and so does Hans (the big cat)

5. Do you like eggnog? I can handle a little bit, but its awfully thick and gets hard to swallow.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cricket doll when I was in kindergarten. The funny thing is it didn’t work and Mom had to take it back. I don’t remember how she explained that one.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandparents, and my parents. But the niece and nephews are getting harder.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Ms. Molly (mother in law)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my mom bought me one last year I think.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t remember any certain one in particular.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The ELF, I seriously love the feeling I get after watching this movie. I want to give someone a hug.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I’ve learned its easier if a keep my eye out all year round. But I would guess I do the most, immediately after Christmas (for the next year) and October.

14. Do you put lights on the outside of your house? No, I put wreaths in the windows, but that’s about it.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mulled cider, I know that is a drink but that’s what I look forward to.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, White lights

17. Favorite Christmas Song? Mariah Carrey’s all I want for Christmas. (I hate to admit it that I actually like a MC song)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? The farthest we go is Cheatham about 25 minutes away. I wouldn’t exactly call that traveling, but this year we are going to pick up my niece and nephews right after Christmas. Good thing Matt has gotten over the 4 hour airport and plane ride we did with the 3 kids last time. Because this is going to be about 6 hours in the car with them.

19. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Gold Star, I love it.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Open Christmas Eve for me and Matt and my family. Christmas morning with Matt’s family

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People going crazy and standing in line for material things. Some people stand in line for a hot meal and we have angry women that try to run you over with carts at target for a toy.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold and red, put I’ve seen a lot of contemporary color combos that are spectacular.

24. Favorite ornament? A wooden white church.

25. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? What ever is served.


26. What do you want for Christmas this year? Rest and maybe a new iPod

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting