Friday, March 13, 2009

And the post just keep coming...

Matt’s Jr. Parliamentary procedure team he’s been working with won First place in the regional contest and are moving on to State. Matt was so proud of the kids. They announced their win over the PA at school the next day. Matt said the kids really held their heads high and it was real point of pride for all that were involved.

Next week I’ll be out of town. I’m attending a training that will hopefully provide me with an opportunity to make some money during those months between sitting for the bar and awaiting the results. And also the time its going to take to start up my practice. I mean, people don’t just start knocking on the door, because they heard you passed the bar. They also don’t hand out bags of money with your law degree. I’m pretty sure I’m going to be sitting with no clients (which means no money) and a really expensive piece of paper framed on the wall that took me eight years to get. At least for a while.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting