Thursday, September 10, 2009

1...2...3...4... ahh ha haaa!


"Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination."

-Roy Goodman

I really think this is a good quote for Matt and I's 4th anniversary. Matt and I aren't where we were four years ago and we aren't where we're going to be four years from now. But I can proudly say we are happy. We have maneuvered these first few years of marriage alright. We are still trying to get settled, establish ourselves, and just plain figure things out. As frustrating as it may be at times, I can say that we are happy, laughing and making our way.

You know Matt once gave me a Valentines or an anniversary card that was thanking me for all the things I do as his wife. And then on the inside of the card, it thanked me specifically for not killing him as he slept. Every time I come across that card I giggle. Especially when I look at his little emphasis added by his scribbled handwriting stating, "no really, thank you!"



 

Template by Best Web Hosting