Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the normal pets we have... well... maybe normal isn't the right word...

Sunday I got hit hard and fast with some sort of virus. And by Monday evening I was feeling much better. I'm still a little spacey and getting myself back together, but definitely glad to be over that. To top it all off, I smashed my big toe on Monday night too. Matt said I hadn't gotten enough sympathy, so I had to go and turn my toenail purple and green.

Totally unrelated to my sickly weekend I thought I would share some cute pictures of my little pets.

Hans here is my fat cat. He is seriously sweet. When I was sick he lay at my feet in the bed off and on. Most mornings he wakes me up. He absolutely loves to get in confined spaces. I've seen his fat body disappear into little places that I thought there was no way possible he was going to fit. This tub had yard sale things in it, but he didn't care. He had to test it out before I put it away.


This is Biscuit. Our little sweet mutt, with the claws of a Velociraptor. She is also super fast and can appear and disappear in a flash. She is the defender of her dog pen and barks like she is a big deal. In reality she is scared of her own shadow. He is allowed to come in the house at times, but Matt and I have to be her body guards. You see, she slipped up one time and let the cats see that she is afraid of them. Now they can smell her fear when she comes in the house. Here she is sleeping sweetly on her makeshift dog bed. Making her a cute one is on my list of projects to do.

1 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting