Friday, September 4, 2009

Show and Tell

I'm sure kids all over have show and tell today and I thought I would join in.

First- my latest crafty projects.

This is my first actual successful attempt at making a fleece hat. In doing so, I was supposed to sew down the two points at the top, but I thought that they would make a cute owl hat if I left them as they were. Since my college sorority mascot was an owl, and they are very in these days, I created just that. It is really cute to look at, and a friend's daughter is just the right size for it so I gave it to her (along with some other stuff) for her first birthday. I have to admit the hat was much cuter in theory, because it seriously conjures up images of the pope when actually worn by a child.

I'd like to preemptively apologize to the future 16 year old baby K for the possible embarrassing pictures that maybe a result of my actions.

Here are some pictures of my other gifts to her.

Of course a stuffed owl, and a cute little appliqué shirt.

Speaking of Birthday's... My mom celebrated her Birthday this week.

Happy Birthday Momma! I love you!!!


 

Template by Best Web Hosting