Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drum roll....

So it is time to unveil the creation that I made a few months ago.

I made owl pillows for my friends children!

Here are pictures of S holding the two I made for baby “s” at the shower
*Thanks to Amanda for the Pictures*

I had seen a die cut for a valentine card that gave me the idea to make pillows using the shapes (the evidence is the heart used for the face).

Well look what I’ve spotted at Pottery Barn Kids, in their Brooke collection for girls.

Similar, cute, but mine were WAY cheaper. And it has given me ideas for others projects. PB yours my have a handcrafted look, but mine are. Score 1 for me!

1 comments:

The Jenkins Family said...

WOW! I love the owl pillows...ADORABLE! I will have to put my order in!!! You are very talented!

 

Template by Best Web Hosting