Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome April (and its seasonal suffering)

Well, I haven’t gone to a Doc or anything, but I’m pretty sure that I have a sinus infection. I’ve been carrying around a roll of toilet paper. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of gunk that my face is producing. But I can’t really say that I feel bad, just snotty, sleepy, and a little bit of an earache. Everyone says I sound terrible though. Actually I just took a break while writing this to make an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner at my Doctor’s office. I probably need to see about getting some antibiotics. Last time I had one of these I let it drag out way too long, and its been at least 10 days now, so I might as well go ahead and see the Doctor. So I will tomorrow after work. Mucus be gone.

Last week was a super busy week. Matt and I had something every single night after work. Friday we actually climbed in the bed at 9:20 when we returned from a dinner in honor of my Grandparents 65 wedding anniversary. The weekend was just as packed, with things to be done. I hate all that running around. The upside… Tonight is my very last Wed night class. And I only have 2 Monday night classes left. This means my nights are almost freed up (except that I’ve started studying for my last final exam).

Matt is working really hard to finish up his student teaching. In fact, when we got home from all of our errands we had to run on Saturday, he did homework and class preparations until 8:00 p.m. His spring break is coming up, but it looks like he will be finishing up his portfolio and requirements for the college of education during the break. He also started another Masters level class on Monday nights.

That light at the end of the tunnel is getting a little brighter as each day passes.

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting